Tuesday Tips – September 30th, 2014
NACOLAH Introduces New Crediting Method
North American has introduced a new volatility control index option on select fixed index annuities in their portfolio. The new index is available today and is designed to mitigate risk by allocating funds to low volatility stocks. Call today for details and state availability.
American Equity Rate Decrease
American Equity has a rate decrease going into effect tomorrow for several of the fixed index annuities. The rate decreases will affect monthly pt to pt caps and fixed interest rates. Call today to get an updated rate sheet.
CD Renewal Month
October is around the corner and is has been an ideal time to capture money tied up in CD’s and reposition the assets in higher interest earning vehicles. We have created a CD renewal kit with a variety of sales pieces and point of sale presentations. Call today to request your free kit.
I found these stats at www.grantcardone.com and thought I would share them. LIMRA states that the average prospect must be contacted 6-9 times before they buy. Having a consistent drip marketing process can create more consistent and predictable growth within a practice.
· 48% of sales people never follow up with a prospect
· 25% of sales people make a 2nd contact and stop
· 12% of sales people make 3 contacts and stop
· Only 10% of sales people make more than 3 contacts
· 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact
· 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact
· 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
· 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
· 80% of sales are made on the 5th to 12th contact
Great American has a intriguing portfolio of indexed annuities that focus on caps and accumulation. They offer a range of surrender periods with caps as high as 7.75%. Call today for a rate sheet and state availability.